The need for helpful autism resources is ongoing at every stage of an autistic individual’s development. It’s important to stay ahead of your child’s (or student’s) needs so you are ready to shift direction or take on a new course of action. The ultimate goal is that we find the people, programs and services that will help our children flourish and grow at every age level.
Our A-List Autism Resource Guide
In 2015 we released a roadmap of helpful autism resources. There are so many great people, organizations and resources available to help your child and your family. The A- List is our curated list to help you discover some of the best.
In the original guide, you’ll find:
- Parent, teen and children’s books
- Blogs and podcasts worth following for inspiration, ideas and support
- Awesome apps, products and services
- Family grant opportunities
- Resources for employment
Get Our Annual Updates
Each year we release an updated companion to the A-List Autism Resource Guide. The 2016 companion is filled with valuable resources and hidden gems. We’ve just released our 2017 update. In it you’ll find:
- Two of our favorite autism-related magazines
- More blogs (especially from autistic authors)
- Additional apps, products and specialty services (including private coaching and teacher support)
- Employment training and entrepreneurship
- New Parent, teen and children’s books
Our Autism Guides are Free!
We’re asking you to sign up on our mailing list to get the original guide and both updates…Why? Because in addition to the A-List, you’ll also become a part of our autism community subscriber list with access to other helpful autism resources. The only way you’ll know about them is through our email news.
Don’t feel lost or overwhelmed! Remember that we are on an incredible journey with our children. You are in the driver’s seat. Trust yourself and your ability to navigate towards the right solutions.
Sign up and discover new resources for your family!
Check out these posts for more:
*NOTE: Companies and individuals cannot pay to be featured in the A-List and Companion Update Guides. Geek Club Books receives no fees in exchange for being featured in the guides.