Join our #Activate4Autism movement! Stand with the actors, authors, musicians, advocates and brands who are activating their voices to end the stigma of autism, speak out against bullying, and speak up for a world of acceptance and inclusion.
The public is aware of autism but we have a long way to go before people understand what it means to be on the autism spectrum. The autistic are often misunderstood, marginalized, undervalued, and 3 times more likely to be victims of bullying. Why? Because autism is still shrouded in fear and mystery.
“It’s time to activate for understanding.
It’s time to activate for acceptance.
It’s time to activate for inclusion and speak out against bullying.
It’s time to activate our voices for autism.
Everything we do, even our name, is focused on destigmatizing differences and encouraging pride in our diversity. Autism need not be feared and the autistic should never feel ashamed of who they are. Every donation activates autistic voices and will make an impact:
- $25 empowers an autistic writer
- $50 mentors an Acceptance Ambassador
- $100 brings an autistic advocate into a classroom
- $500 sponsors a School Acceptance Assembly
- $1,000 will support teacher training
- $2,500 funds an 8 week peer-to-peer improvisation group