Find Autism Books
Are you looking for books that support the autistic community? As part of our mission at Geek Club Books we share books by authors that are in alignment with our values of neurodiversity and respect for the autistic community. We give preference to #ActuallyAutistic authors and help people discover their work through our author interviews.
We also feature neurotypical authors who have written autism-related books that follow our autistic advisor guidelines:*
- Advocate for autism acceptance—not seeking a cure.
- Never encourages the use of unsafe, unethical, or pseudoscientific medical treatments.
- No ableism – Does not portray others as heroic for socializing with a disabled individual.
- Authors seek consent from individuals before sharing their personal information.
- Lean in to identity-first language and avoid outdated terms.
Amazon Autism Influencers
Geek Club Books and Zoom Autism Magazine are part of the Amazon Influencer program and we have opened a shop with our curated recommendations for books by autistic authors and books by authors who align with standards of neurodiversity.
When you purchase autism books through our shop, you will:
- Be supporting amazing autistic authors and authors who embody acceptance and inclusion.
- Help raise funds though our affiliate links in support of our nonprofit. All funds are used to pay our autistic team of contributors for their work.
If you are a neurotypical author and would like to be interviewed on our blogs and featured in our shop, please read our guidelines and sign our pre-author interview checklist. Email [email protected] to request the checklist.