Christa Holmans, Neurodivergent Rebel, is the pioneer of the #AskingAutistics hashtag on Twitter. This important hashtag allows anyone to ask questions of autistic people, often noted as #ActuallyAutistic, so they can get the autistic perspective.
Each month, Christa writes an article about the autism experience and some of the responses she receives from the autism community:
Our website at Geek Club Books is a platform for autistic voices, positive autism advocacy and education, and sharing autism resources we think you’ll want to know about. In addition to our autistic-themed comic, here are topics we cover and questions we explore:
- How to Find Resources
- What is Autism?
- What is Autism Awareness?
- Autism Myths
- Autism Glossary
- Books by Autistic Authors
- Autistic or Person with Autism?
- Speech and Language
- Autism Business Ideas
- Autistic Self-Care
- Asking Autistics Resource Page
- Zoom Autism Magazine – Autism through many lenses
- Find great books in our Amazon Book Shop