Christa Holmans (aka Neurodivergent Rebel) enjoys pursuing their diverse passions. They have embodied many of these over the years. From aerial acrobatics and circus arts to dog training and business consulting, just to name a few.
Founder of Neurodivergent Consulting and the internationally recognized Neurodivergent Rebel blog. They can be found advocating on Twitter as @NeuroRebel, destroying stigma & spreading positivity. You’ll find out what they and their #ActuallyAutistic peers think about a variety of topics in a monthly round up of #AskingAutistics here on Geek Club Books.
Christa currently enjoys living in an RV full time with their best friend and partner in crime, David (along with 4 dogs), in a 40-foot diesel pusher bus.
Discover more about Christa on:
- Neurodivergent Rebel Website
- Hire Christa as a Neurodivergent Consultant
- Buy their neurodivergency and Actually Autistic merchandise
- @NeuroRebel on Twitter
- @neurodivergentrebel on Instagram
- Neurodivergent Rebel on YouTube