We’ve been interviewed, written about, and have written several articles on autism in The Mighty, Huffington Post, San Jose Mercury News, Edutopia, Only Good TV, SFGate, Ozobot and Gentry Magazine. We also contribute to parenting and educational blogs such as Dandelion Moms and Teachers with Apps. Our CEO, Jodi Murphy, is a Parent Community Leader on the Care.com community forum. Many members of our autistic team have featured on podcasts and local television.
Watch our founding story on OnlyGood TV:
Most recent podcasts:
- Spectrumly Speaking on Zoom Autism Magazine Issue 15 on powerful autistic women and their allies
- Spectrumly Speaking on Geek Club Books autism storytelling mission
- Sensory Matters on Geek Club Books back story and mission
- Haley Moss talks with J.R. Reed about the Zoom Autism Magazine issue she guest edited about powerful autistic women on Not Weird Just Autistic podcast
- Becca Lory Hector, CAS, BCCS talks about Geek Club Books on Autism Stories
- Jodi Murphy on Women Hold Up Half the Sky with Della Duncan on motherhood, entrepreneurship, autism and positive advocacy.
Here is an archive of some of our media coverage:
Using Technology to Tell the Story of Autism
Interview with Jodi Murphy, Founder, Geek Club Books
The nonprofit organization, Geek Club Books, aims to bring forth positive views of autism, with the goal of autism awareness, education for the public, and empowerment programs for autistic individuals through their own creative self-expression. Learn how Geek Club Books accomplishes their goals through technology and the art of storytelling.
Laura Shumaker article featuring Jonathan
Interview with Jodi Murphy on a book app for autism acceptance
News about the release of Dorktales: classic fairy tales with a geekish twist
Jonathan Murphy discusses having Asperger’s Syndrome and being a voice actor
Jonathan Murphy makes the Gentry Magazine A-List for his work at Great America
Article by popular autism columnist Laura Shumaker about Jonathan Murphy