Mighty League, Vol. 1:
The Terrible Taunting Story App
Temple Grandin Award-Winner!
DESCRIPTION | The adorkable JMan and his plucky hedgehog sidekick, Mr. Redge are the unstoppable, secret superhero team who save a classmate from the poking pranks of Dr. Evil Touch! Join this quirky duo on their quest to stop a bully, make the school playground a peaceful place, and more importantly, make a new friend who likes crime fighting, capes and karate, too. Discover JMan’s hidden notebook on each page about what it’s like to be an Aspie.
ABOUT THIS APP | This INTERACTIVE storybook app is based on the real JMan, Jonathan Murphy, and his REAL LIFE adventures growing up with ASPERGER’S SYNDROME. Written by his sister, Molly Murphy, and narrated by Jonathan, the story is told by someone who sees his world from a very unique perspective. It promotes SELF-ACCEPTANCE, AWARENESS, and an UNDERSTANDING for others who are different.
Ages 5 – 11
FREE on iTunes
Click Here to Read the Reviews!
Did you know that there is a Mighty League, Vol. 2?
Written By: Molly Murphy
Illustrated By: P-Scott
JMan and Mr. Redge Characters By: Kim Johnson Studios
Narration and Character Voices By: Jonathan Murphy
Female Voices By: Molly Murphy
Music By: AndyZ
Edited By: Laura Backes
App Developer: Customizabooks
Audio Engineer: Michael Meyer
Curriculum Development: Apps with Curriculum
- GIRL POWER option! You can change the superhero, JMan, into super-heroine, Jaycee.
- Touch Mr. Redge on every page and a SECRET NOTEBOOK pops up with age-appropriate information on Aspergers Syndrome, being different, and bullying.
- Over 70 INTERACTIVE SOUNDS AND ANIMATIONS—including capes waving, speech bubbles, character movements, and more.
- Original “I’m Unique, I’m a Geek” THEME SONG by award-winning children’s performing artist, AndyZ.
- Easy to use navigation, customization, and page turning effects.
- Narration with word highlighting, self-read, or record your own narration options.
Curriculum has been developed for this app so parents and educators can bring the topics of autism, awareness, acceptance and bullying into the classroom. All tools are available for free as a part of our Autism EDU collection.