autism through many lenses
Our Current Issue
Our Guest Editor Lydia Wayman is an autistic woman with a complex set of medical conditions. She chose Issue 17’s theme to explore the many ways advocates are changing the health care system.
“Self-advocates are leading the way to make autism-friendly medical care as easy to come by as the common cold. These strategies for everything from sensory overload to self-care will help you feel better the next time you have to visit the doctor.”
In This Issue:
- Chloe Rothchild’s Tips for Self-Advocacy in Health Care
- A Physician’s Advice for Making the Most of Your Office Visit
- Health Care and Wellness Self-Care
- The View From Here: Daniel Derrico’s Glimmer of Hope
- Autistic Community’s Feedback on What Doctors’ Need to Know
Read More Zoom Autism Issues
Latest Blog News!
By Christa Holmans, Neurodivergent Rebel We have now been living in “COVID times” for almost all of 2020. When the… Read More