autism through many lenses
Our Current Issue
Our Guest Editor, Gretchen McIntire (Leary), wanted to explore the many ways people in the autism community experience traveling the spectrum way!
“From unpacking common travel anxiety issues several writers have faced to the amazing insights we receive from Dr. Stephen Shore this issue is full of anecdotes and wise advice from fellow spectrum travelers.“
In This Issue:
- Interview with Globetrotter Dr. Stephen Shore
- Personal Travelogues on Independent Traveling
- Planning Tips and Advice for Safe Travels
- The View From Here: Following Douglas’ Autism and Cancer Journey
- Autistic Community’s Feedback on Coping Skills and Travel Accommodations
Read Past Issues
More Good News!
Nea Hanscomb is the CEO and Founder of Appropo Software, LLC and a parent of a child with nonverbal autism…. Read More
When talking about autism in the classroom, it’s important that teachers include autistic viewpoints and experiences as a part of… Read More
By Christa Holmans, Neurodivergent Rebel I was born autistic. I’ve been autistic my entire life. And, I will die autistic. … Read More