autism through many lenses
Our Current Issue
Our Guest Editor Lydia Wayman is an autistic woman with a complex set of medical conditions. She chose Issue 17’s theme to explore the many ways advocates are changing the health care system.
“Self-advocates are leading the way to make autism-friendly medical care as easy to come by as the common cold. These strategies for everything from sensory overload to self-care will help you feel better the next time you have to visit the doctor.”
In This Issue:
- Chloe Rothchild’s Tips for Self-Advocacy in Health Care
- A Physician’s Advice for Making the Most of Your Office Visit
- Health Care and Wellness Self-Care
- The View From Here: Daniel Derrico’s Glimmer of Hope
- Autistic Community’s Feedback on What Doctors’ Need to Know
Read Past Issues
More Good News!
By Christa Holmans, Neurodivergent Rebel When I was first diagnosed autistic, at the age of 29, I started to revisit… Read More