autism through many lenses
Our Current Issue
Our Guest Editor, Gretchen McIntire (Leary), wanted to explore the many ways people in the autism community experience traveling the spectrum way!
“From unpacking common travel anxiety issues several writers have faced to the amazing insights we receive from Dr. Stephen Shore this issue is full of anecdotes and wise advice from fellow spectrum travelers.“
In This Issue:
- Interview with Globetrotter Dr. Stephen Shore
- Personal Travelogues on Independent Traveling
- Planning Tips and Advice for Safe Travels
- The View From Here: Following Douglas’ Autism and Cancer Journey
- Autistic Community’s Feedback on Coping Skills and Travel Accommodations
Read Past Issues
More Good News!
By Megan Amodeo I spend too much time thinking about how I should act around other people. I won’t say… Read More
By Christa Holmans, Neurodivergent Rebel I had the immense privilege of being diagnosed autistic at the age of twenty-nine. Outsiders… Read More